DREAM JOB for a talented Industrial Designer.
nterested in designing
- LED lighting installations,
- Exhibition design,
- Bespoke art installations.
Must be competent in 3D software - Solidworks or Rhino preferred.
Fulltime or contract position.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
or just call +61 3 9521 5521
ENESS is looking for a mid to senior project manager with a generous dash of creativity. Prior experience in project managing
The candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team consisting of visual artists, industrial designers and programmers. Yo works within the museum and architecture industries are desirable.
u should be able to demonstrate the ability manage a project from brief to final implementation, with a keen eye for detail in both technical and creative aspects and a passion to take ownership over projects.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Managing multiple projects from brief to final delivery across multiple clients.
- Managing weekly resource requirements.
- Detailed scoping of projects and documenting creative and technical requirements.
- Documenting changes.
- Reporting on project costs across each project.
- Quality reviews.
- Liasing with clients.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- 5+ years experience in production/project management.
- Experience in managing a variety of production.
- Software Development (Programming in C++).
- Content Creation (Motion Graphics, 2D/3D assets).
- Event Location and scouting.
- Strong experience writing project documentation.
- The ability to liaise with clients and manage client expectations (internal & external).
- Ability to ensure quality of delivery.
- Excellent time management.
Full-time - Based: St Kilda, Victoria
A dream job for a mid-level software engineer, wanting to work on a new cloud-based software product.
If you are ambitious and wanting to work in an exciting environment whilst progressing your career, please email your CV to email@example.com
You will be working in a small and passionate team. The candidate must be able to work independantly and be self-driven. We are open to a short-term contract with the view of extending to a permanent role.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++/Python
- Development Environments (Visual Studio 2012+ and x-code)
- Working with 3rd Party API / Frameworks (Boost)
- 3-4 years proven commercial C/C++ experience
- Database experience
- Understanding of mobile application development: iOS/Android
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Must love playing with technology
- Developing client facing software which integrates with online cloud-based technology
- Back-end development of functionality of web, iOS and Android apps
- Troubleshooting issues regarding web, iOS and Android apps
- Liaising with in-house design team and lead software engineer
- High level of technical English writing skills and speaking ability at business level
Please email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org