We need a hotshot Designer, a conceptual thinker who can turn bold ideas into tangible realities.
This special someone could come from an Industrial design, Architecture, or Spatial design background..
We work at the intersection of art and technology, creating interactive installations for public spaces, museums and events. We combine multiple disciplines, sculpture, lighting, software, interaction design, product design and architecture to produce unique, compelling experiences.
Get involved from concept, to fabrication and production.
- LED lighting installations
- Exhibition designs
- Interactive public art installations
Experience in product and fabrication ideal but not essential.
Must be competent in 3D software - Solidworks, Rhino preferred, or 3D Max.
Full time or contract position. Email CV and work to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9521 5521.
ENESS is looking for a mid to senior level project manager with a generous dash of creativity.
The candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team consisting of visual artists, industrial designers and programmers. Prior experience in the project management of works within the museum and architecture industries is desirable. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to manage a project from brief to final implementation, with a keen eye for detail in both technical and creative aspects and a passion to take ownership over projects.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Managing multiple projects from brief to final delivery across multiple clients.
- Managing weekly resource requirements.
- Detailed scoping of projects and documenting creative and technical requirements.
- Documenting changes.
- Reporting on project costs across each project.
- Quality reviews.
- Liaising with clients.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- 5+ years experience in production / project management.
- Experience in managing a variety of productions.
- Software Development (Programming in C++).
- Content Creation (Motion Graphics, 2D/3D assets).
- Event Location and scouting.
- Strong experience in writing project documentation.
- The ability to liaise with clients and manage client expectations (internal & external).
- Ability to ensure quality of delivery.
- Excellent time management.
Full-time - Based: St Kilda, Victoria
A dream job for a mid-level software engineer, wanting to work on a new cloud-based software product.
If you are ambitious and wanting to work in an exciting environment whilst progressing your career, please email your CV to email@example.com
You will be working in a small and passionate team. The candidate must be able to work independently and be self-driven. We are open to a short-term contract with the view of extending to a permanent role.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++/Python
- Development Environments (Visual Studio 2012+ and x-code)
- Working with 3rd Party API / Frameworks (Boost)
- 3-4 years proven commercial C/C++ experience
- Database experience
- Understanding of mobile application development: iOS/Android
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Must love playing with technology
- Developing client-facing software which integrates with online cloud-based technology
- Back-end development of functionality of web, iOS and Android apps
- Troubleshooting issues regarding web, iOS and Android apps
- Liaising with in-house design team and lead software engineer
- High level of technical English writing and speaking skills at business level
Please email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org